About this blog...

Our family, like many others- loves to travel. This is our blog on our adventures and dreams.

In this blog are a few tips I have discovered over the years about travelling overseas and more recent,

building a bus to travel around Australia! Follow us- The Fowlers on our travel adventures.


Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our new adventure!

So we were talking during our cruising holiday on the Murray.... why don't we pack it in, live where a bus takes us.

Why not!

Crazy? Yes.

Scary? VERY! Lets do it!

We have been looking for a Toyota Coaster now for around 6 months. I'm not sure why we picked that type of motorhome, I think David suggested it to begin with. But it has grown on me with its kooki vintage style and Dave loves it for its mechanical endurance.

I have to say, trying to reasearch on motorhomes not for The Grey Nomads really challenging! There are bits of information scattered around but nothing very comprehensive.

Ebay has been a great source, looking at all the different standards of Coasters and the price ranges. I guess its one of those things you just learn along the way!

To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment